U-Sand Patented Random Orbit Floor Sanders
Refinish your own hardwood floor
Sanding your hardwood floors shouldn’t be a gamble. At U-Sand we’ve developed reliable, easy-to-use random orbital floor sanders any homeowner or “do-it-yourself-er” can master.
Don’t be intimidated by aggressive drum sanders that can be difficult to operate and damage your floors quickly. Maneuvering a U-Sand floor sander is as easy as taking a stroll:
Rent a U-Sand floor sander from a Rental Center near you.
Rent a U-Sand
floor sander from
a Rental Center near you.
- Three tools in one: floor sander, edger, and buffer
- Four Random Orbital sanding heads float the sander in any direction
- Gentle progression of sandpaper grits protects you from costly mistakes
- U-Sand Model US-146 and US-Pro use a standard 120 volt outlet(standard in most homes)
- Has an on-board dust collection bag that’s easy to empty and remove for storage/transport (remember to remove the bag from the unit when not in use)
- Available at a your local rental location
- Comes with a 25′ twist lock cord giving you ample room to maneuver with the unit and to remove for transport or replace easily if damaged
- Uses hook and loop sanding discs for quick paper changes
- Adjust the height of the dust skirt for maximum vacuum functionality
- Handle adjusts to a height comfortable to use and folds down for transport
- Rear wheels allow for easy moving of machine throughout the job-site